Accelerating Growth for Sustainable Success
I help small business break through the barriers holding them back, and integrate best practices for Accelerated Business Growth.
It’s an ongoing battle.
Either sales aren’t coming in as anticipated, or, the operation is struggling to keep up with the growth and feels like it’s busting at the seams. Or both.
- Perhaps the organization has too many ideas and not enough follow through
- Or they lack clear direction about what to focus on
- Is un-clear communication diffusing the team’s efforts?
- Is there reluctance to let go while trying to do it all yourself?
You may be ready for someone to:
- Prioritize objectives
- Align the organization
- Create a plan and processes to accomplish these objectives
Basically, someone to INTEGRATE the above.
“It isn’t everyday that you encounter someone with the business-building background and unique life experience like David.”
~ Ron Davies, Internet Marketer
The Role of the Integrator is to solidify the foundation for growth, through:
- Keep the FOCUS on the right priorities
- Maintain ACCOUNTABILITY with company objectives
- Ensure CLARITY of communication to team and customers
- Develop PROCESSES to ensure quality control
- Install AUTOMATION to increase consistency
- ORGANIZE internal operations for maximum effectiveness
- Create a DASHBOARD to monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
“Before hiring David and his team, I couldn’t get my prospect’s attention. Since we’ve started working together, our business has exploded with new leads and opportunities.”
Ben Fanning Training LLC
~ Ben Fanning, Burnout Specialist
Why David Koons and team at PracticalProfit.com :
- I am an Integrator. I am the guy that makes it happen
- History of accomplishment
- Built or helped build three multi-million dollar businesses
(Warehousing & Distribution, Coaching, Technology)
- Experience achieving ISO certification (quality control & consistency)
- Formerly trained Logistics Officer in US Marine Corps and built multi-million business in warehousing & distribution in 3 years.
- Experience serving as President, C.O.O., Executive Officer (#2), Consultant and Coach to multiple business owners
- Served 8 years in Special Operations in US Marine Corps
- Completed 4 Ironman Triathlons, multiple triathlons and marathons, to include Boston Marathon.
If this sounds good to you, I’d be happy to explore working together. Simply fill out the form below and tell me a little about your situation and your business. I’ll personally review it and get back to you about an initial phone interview.
- Fill out form below
- Phone interview to see if we’re a good fit. And, If we mutually decide to move forward:
- Business Growth Assessment
- Integration and Implementation Plan Recommendation
- Rapid Implementation of agreed upon plan